FOVEX 360s/Image View
Operations Inside Image View
Images and their overlay vector (points and lines) are displayed in Image View. The following describes the possible operation and edition of the overlay objects:
- Zoom In/Out … by the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out. The mouse cursor should be inside image view.
- Pan Left/Right/Up/Down … press and hold the left mouse button and then move the mouse cursor.
- Overly objects selection … can be selected by holding <Ctrl-key> (the mouse cursor icon changes) and:
- single left mouse-click near the Image Point
- pressed left-button and move the mouse cursor to draw a rectangle. All overlay vectors (image points, lines, polylines, rectangles and circles) inside the rectangle will be selected.
|Press <Ctrl-key> and press left button and draw a rectangle. Points inside the rectangle are selected and they are shown with different color.|
- Deleting image point(s): select image points and press the <Delete-key>. The selected points are deleted.
- Renaming the label of Image Point: click on the image point overlay, the label filed will be editable:
|Left mouse click on the image point|
- Re-positioning the manually measured image points: press and hold the <Shift-Key> down. Select the manually measured image point by a left-mouse button click. Press and hold the left button of the mouse down and reposition the image point in its image:
|Press <Shift-key> and press left button and move the image point.|
|Note: Automatically measured image point (via Auto Process or Draw Automatic Point) cannot be re-positioned. Only manually measured points can be re-positioned.|
- Changing the color or size of the image points: This is possible through the setting parameters at Layer View:
|change of color and size of Image Point though the Layer View settings|
|Note: The layer of single points (points with the symbol of X) cannot be changed. Therefore, they have only the color of the base layer.|
Overlay Objects of Image View
The following overlay information are displayed on the image:
- Image Point
- its label/ID
- its 2D residual vector
Each of the above information belong to a layer which describes the properties of drawing on the image for example color and size. If the setting of a layer changes all objects of that layer will change. The Layer View shows the setting parameters. More information is at page Layer View.
Depending on the status of the Image Point overlay, it has three different symbols:
Right mouse click and the following context menu will appear:
- Rotate left… rotates the image to left 90-degrees only for display
- Rotate Right… rotates the image to right 90-degrees only for display.
- Scale Width… re-scale the image to fit the width of the image to the width of the window of the Image.
- Scale Height… re-scale the image to fit the height of the image to the height of the window of the Image.
- Actual Image… re-scale the Image to its actual size.
Toolbar of the Image View
The following shows the toolbar of the Image View. These tools have been explained in the page CAD modeling.