FOVEX 3D/Network View
- FOVEX 3D
- CAD Modeling
- Creating Project Automated
- Creating Project Manual
- Frame Array Camera Calibration
- Image Capture
- Image View
- Layer View
- Menus Toolbars and Windows
- Network View
- Point Cloud Generation
- Project Explorer
- Quick Guide
- Report View
- Software Activation
- Software Installation
Operation Inside Network View
Overlay vector (points and lines) of the Image View which have 3D coordinates are displayed in Network View. In addition, objects like camera stations, scale bar, point cloud, axes of the coordinate system are displayed in Network View too. The following describes the possible operation and edition in Network View:
- Increase/decrease size of points… press <+ key> for increasing the size of points or <- key> for decreasing the point size.
|Default value size||Increased size||Decreased size|
- Zoom In/Out …
- rotate the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
- press the right mouse button and move the mouse cursor up & down.
- Pan Left/Right/Up/Down …
- press and hold the middle mouse button and then move the mouse cursor.
- press the <shift-key> and press the left button mouse and move the mouse cursor
- Free Rotation… press the left button mouse and move the mouse cursor. The pivoting point is by default the center of the Network View window.
- Rotation around orthogonal axis to screen… press <Alt-key> and press the left button mouse and move the mouse cursor. Rotation will be done around the axis orthogonal to the screen.
- Points selection … only the points can be selected in Network View. It is done by holding <Ctrl-key> and:
- single left mouse-click near the point
- pressed left-button and move the mouse cursor to draw a rectangle. All points inside the rectangle will be selected.
|Point in Network View||Selection of the points by pressing <Ctrl-key> and press left button and draw a rectangle. Points inside the rectangle are selected and they are shown with different color.||Selected points are shown in different color.|
- Deleting point(s) … select points and press the <Delete-key>. The selected points are deleted.
Toolbar of the Network View
The following shows the toolbar of the Network View:
- Reset … align the XY-axes of the Network View to the XY-axes of the project and re-scale the view to fit all objects visible
- Fit Network to view … re-scale the network view to fit the objects of the Network View visible.
- Screenshot… takes a screen shot from Network View and saves it as .jpg file. In the path of installed Fovex software.
- Point based Representation … Only for solid objects: shows the point
- Wire frame based Representation … Only for solid objects shows the wire frame
- Surface based Representation … Only for solid objects: shows the surface
- 3D visualization with anaglyph glass …
- Scale grid … shows the scale of the project with a horizontal and vertical scale-bars:
- Camera Stations… shows and hides the camera stations
- Factor of magnification of the cameras stations … re-draws the camera stations with a different size depending on the factor of magnification:
- Camera Station Labels … shows/hides the label of the camera station (image file name)
- 3D Error Vectors… shows the difference of computed with respect to the given coordinates at control or check points.
- Factor of magnification of the 3D Error Vectors … redraws the error vectors with the factor f magnification.
- 3D Scale-bar … shows/hides the scale-bars which are made of 3d points
- 3D Axes XYZ … shows/hides the 3D axes of coordinate system (X-axis: blue line,. Y-axis: red line, Z-axis: green line)